Reports To: Operations Manager
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Troubleshoot hardware, network, operating system and application issues;
- Taking ownership of issues and escalating as necessary;
- Liaise with Vendors for pre and post-sales support;
- Communicate with customers proactively both on the phone and in-person;
- Discuss with clients to understand the requirements of their business and design solutions to meet those needs with assistance from a senior engineer;
- Assist in the provision of proactive server and system monitoring to minimise customer downtime;
- Evaluate current and emerging technologies for customer solutions, considering cost, usability, scalability, and compatibility as factors;
- Sit two Microsoft or other as agreed exams per year to maintain professional competency;
- Maintain customer documentation to an approved standard;
- Ensure timesheets are filled out with an appropriate level of detail, which is grammatically correct, and in a timely manner;
- Liaise with the team to ensure timely resolution to customer issues;
- Perform the work required to meet the budget for billable hours;
- Ensure the values of the company are upheld both within the team and with our customers;
- Actively participate in Team discussions as part of our continuous improvement program; and
- Conduct other duties as directed.
- Time taken to complete time sheet.
- Hours entered / billed.
- Microsoft Exams passed.
- Weekly customer satisfaction feedback.
This is a junior position. It would suit someone who meets our hiring criteria IT Jobs in Frankston – Mornington – Dandenong – Berwick, is either a school leaver, or TAFE graduate, BUT with a passion for a career in IT.
Bring an epic attitude and we will train you for skills.
One of our Senior Engineers started at Extreme in a junior sys admin and he is now in our Senior Leadership Team. This is a great opportunity for the right person.