Extreme Networks has been providing managed services since 2010. We implemented a Remote Management and Monitoring services and married that with a ticketing software application, allowing us to integrate and automate a lot of the routine IT support tasks. This has enabled us to provide support at a lower cost to competitors, whilst ensuring that our engineers are focused on the important parts of IT support – assisting management to decrease costs, increase productivity, and increasing profitability.
What are IT Managed Services?
Our managed services customers receive all of the support for their day to day needs to run their business, along with scheduled consulting, back up and disaster recovery to assist them to do their job, look after their customers and grow their business. Many of the day to day maintenance tasks are scheduled for our customers to be performed seamlessly.
Benefits of IT Managed Services:
Our Managed Services customers choose Extreme Networks for a number of reasons.
- Fixed price IT Support. Every month, each customer knows what they will receive and how much it will cost. Any add on services are discussed before delivery so that there are no surprises.
- Regular, scheduled maintenance. With Extreme Networks, there is no need to stress about your IT. The day to day maintenance is taken care of in the background. Great IT Support should be nearly invisible, allowing you and your team to focus on your business and your customers.
- OPIP. Our industry-leading One Page IT Plan is a key tool for our customers to understand their IT infrastructure, learn about opportunities, and manage the risks to their business. It encompasses all of the areas where we provide support for in an easy to read ready reckoner for your business. We use this tool to ensure your IT plan is aligned with your business plan.
- Our Team: Extreme Networks is recognised as the best place to work in IT on the Mornington Peninsula and that means we can hire the best engineers. Our average tenure for engineers is over 7 years, which is almost unheard of in the IT industry. We do this because we recognise the value that stability of engineers makes for our customers.
- vCIO: Many of our customers view our support as their virtual Chief Information Officer. This is a very cost effective way to access the experience of our team as we implement IT for business with collectively over 4,500 staff. We see what works and we share that with our customers.
- Patching: Patching of applications and Operating Systems is a critical part of the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s security framework for Small Businesses – the Essential 8.
- Security: Our monthly support has security built into it from the ground up. Ten years ago, security was making sure your anti-virus was updating. The threat has evolved significantly since then and so have our defenses for our customers. This includes anti-phishing training, on-boarding support for new employees, firewalls, password management, and Wifi hardening.
The team at Extreme Networks are recognised as Industry Leaders within the Australian Small Business IT industry. Founder, James Eling organised the inaugural SMBiT Pro National Conferences and regularly speaks on issues of concern to the SME IT industry.
Have a chat ith Team Extreme about how we can help you better support your team today. Please call us on 03) 97857162 or email us.