Benefits of working with Team Extreme include:
- Fortnightly corporate massages to help de-stress 🙂
- Training opportunities to build your skills
- Regular lunches with the team
- Movie nights
- Team dinners at a range of restaurants
- Flexible work hours
- Some work from home opportunities
- Bring you kids to work day, every school holidays
Team Extreme is looking for a Office Manager / Admin person. You will be joining our growing team and taking up a well proceduralised, customer facing role.
The role includes:
- Managing Receivables
- Quoting IT products
- Processing timesheets
- Organising marketing and team events
- Ordering stock and inventory management
- Customer Service
- Conducting weekly feedback calls
- Reconcile accounts
Technology that we use include Connectwise, MYOB, Confluence, Slack, and Zoom.
The right candidate will be very comfortable on the phone calling our lovely customers, have strong attention to detail, be smart and proactive, and be passionate about providing great customer service.
We are looking for a full or part time role with flexibility around school pick up and drop off times.
Hiring criteria include:
- Our hiring criteria for positions are generally:
- Attitude (we hire for attitude and train for skills);
- Fit with our 4 key values;
- Your existing skillset
- Experience in similar customer facing roles
- IT Background (preferable but not essential)
- Proximity to Carrum Downs
- Attention to deital
This role has the opportunity to grow into a Leadership Role within our growing team. Opportunities include Operations Management and team leading new projects as we increase our product set for customers.
Our team currently stands at 25, with a mix of skills across Engineering, systems administration, marketers, developers, admin and support. Some of our team works remotely and we support customers across 10 countries.
This is an exciting role for someone looking for a new challenge in a growing, progressive IT company.
If you are interested, please send your resume to iwanttowork[@]extremenetworks.com.au.