Mornington Peninsula / Frankston Linkedin Local 2021 – Let’s Reboot 2021.
Attention Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula Linkediners – we are back!
Get to know your Local Linkedin Connections at our first post COVID-19 Frankston – Mornington Peninsula #LinkedinLocal.
#LinkedInLocal is a movement all about genuinely getting to know the people behind the online profiles, and connecting beyond the job titles, business cards and company names. There is huge value in meeting connections face to face and taking our conversations into the real world. This is a networking event – pitch-free and all about relationship building and supporting cross-sector connections and collaborations.
Whether you are a:
- Business owner – strategic partnering, person of influence, hiring screening, customer acquisition;
- Sales person – list building, warming up leads, understanding customers;
- Marketers – market research, product education, a channel for content; and
- People building their career – networking, person of influence, demonstrating capability.
There will be a short preso on the 7 cool things we have done with Linkedin in the last 30 days that can help everyone to get more out of Linkedin, come along and meet other professionals learning to use Linkedin better.
- Monday 29 March 2021
- 6PM – 8:30PM
- Extreme Networks
- 144 Colemans Road
- Carrum Downs
Tickets – $22 covers gourmet food and drinks (a glass of Moet, maybe? 🙂 )
LinkedinLocal Frankston – Mornington Peninsula
* During the event we may take photos/videos of the event and promote it on social media. Feel free to share on your own social media too using the hashtag #linkedinlocalfrankston- we love to share the love!
This is a COVID-19 Safe Event. Please don’t turn up if you have symptoms. As a Tier 3 event, no Yodelling, chanting or singing, please. 🙂
- Are there any prerequisites to attend a #linkedinlocal event?
All that’s required is that you have a LinkedIn profile to attend this event and you will not try to ‘work the room’ and sell to the other attendees.
- What is #LinkedInLocal?
It’s a meetup concept created by Anna McAfee, Erik Eklund, Alexandra Galviz and Manu Goswami. It has taken off globally and events are now hosted in Sydney, London, Montreal, Toronto, London, New York, Barcelona, plus over 1,000 more locations. We are a passionate team from across the world, united around the belief that with authenticity, respect and collaboration we can unlock the door to a prosperous and sustainable living.
- Are you affiliated with LinkedIn Inc?
#LinkedInLocal was started completely community-driven and is not affiliated with Linkedin in any way.
- Do I need to purchase tickets in ADVANCE?
YES! Please register on this page as we have a limited number of tickets available. Please note: If you are unable to come after registering, you may cancel at any time especially if you think you have COVID-19!
- Can I bring a friend?
Yes, please ask them to register on this page or you can register for yourself and your friend/s. Make sure your friend has a LinkedIn profile!
- What if I have questions?
Please contact James Eling via LinkedIn