This is the next event in our AI series of workshops to help Small Businesses save time and increase productivity. This session will be a practical ChatGPT Prompt engineering session – giving you real-world examples of how to use ChatGPT and Microsoft Bing.
We will cover a range of uses for Chat bots with specific examples of how to craft the right prompts to make the most of these free AI tools.
We will cover how to use AI for:
- Analysing Data – using data common to most businesses, how can you use AI to better understand your data. We will have examples of collecting, uploading and analysing your data quickly and simply.
- Marketing – content creation, planning, and execution can be made much simpler with ChatGPT. Learn how to market as a pro with these AI tools.
- Hiring – how have we embedded AI into our processes to improve hiring.
- Procedures – building procedures is critical to a scaling business. AI can get you started quickly and easily.
- Strategy – how can AI help you better build a strategy for your business.
Where: Extreme Networks 144 Colemans Road, Carrum Downs VIC 3201
When: Wednesday 25th of October, 8:45 AM – 10:30 AM
Cost: FREE w/ Light breakfast provided